Just in Case You Were Wondering

Some thoughtful soul suggested we move on from electric superchargers.
I thought I might list for some of the newbees things I'd rather not
move on to.  I can never top Scott Blazey's top ten lists, but just for
giggles I thought I would compile my own list of Digest threads that
won't die.  They go into hibernation for about six months and then they
keep coming back.  Just in case anybody's wondering, we've been there,
done that:

10.  My Jim C. chip is responsible for (making my engine leak oil/ my
OBC calibration / the sins of the world).
9 . When to use your fog lights or flash your headlights.
8. Which Bon Ami to use.
7. Zymol  is (better/worse/more expensive) than other waxes.  Just buy a
can and try it for yourself.
6. Why my (Lexus/Honda/RX-7/grandmother) is (better/faster/cooler) than
your BMW.
5. My war stories about (beating the cops/drag racing American
iron/gang-related violence/that a*****e that cut me off/the psychology,
age or financial status of BMW drivers).
4.  I'm a poor (rich kid/college student/software genius/serial killer)
and can't get no respect from the BMW dealer.
3.  The BMW joke about the chicken and the horse or the BMW joke about
the yuppie and the Rolex.
2.   I've over-reved my E36 and I can't get up.

And the tie for first place:

1.  My 10th post in 2 days trying to sell my (TRX wheels/self-leveling
suspension system/Amsoil/Dry Wash and Guard/stolen tires).
1.   The 1,234,537 genres of music you can play while you drive your
BMW.

Yours in fun,

Craig Eller
BMW CCA Everglades Chapter