Re: bmw-digest V9 #462

>Good point, is she holding 5000 rpm at the light like a dragster?
>However, if the AC's on, a heavy flywheel'd car ( 325e? ) or a fast
>cold idle, it mmmmiiiigggghhhttt still lurch into the road.

You are more likely to have a very sudden jerk and smack you head against
the steering wheel when it stalls. I have gotten into the habit of putting
the car into neutral at the lights so I don't have to hold in the clutch.
(Still recovering broken leg) I think this issue is more of a personal
preference.

Now lets get back the regular postings of $200 turbos & hamsters.

Dave '87 325 (2 really hyper hamsters)