there's already an elec. s'chrg in our cars

You guys are making this electric supercharger thing more complicated than
it really is.  Forget the hamster powered Conforti/Eurosport setup.  Those
little critters leave doppings all over the place.  Just go to your local
hardware store and pick up some flexible tubing - then tap in to the AC
ventilation system.   WOW - that was easy.  Now you've got adjustable boost
AND an on/off switch for an intercooler on the center console!  Total cost -
only about $10.

Lingan C.
'94 325is - could have saved myself $5490 on my ERT s'chgr