Re: cleaning sunroof material

In a message dated 11/8/98 7:16:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 21:00:08 -0500
 From: mstellas@domain.elided
 Subject: Soiled Headliner...

 The headliner under the sunroof in my car has accumulated a small amount
 of dirt.  I believe it has to do with the airflow when the sunroof is
 open due to the fact that the dirt forms a series of parallel lines.  I
 would like to clean it, but I am afraid of damaging the rather delicate
 looking liner material.  Does anyone have any recommendations on what to
 use?

 Take care,
 Matthew
 1995 318i (Boston Green/tan) >>

Yes, I buy a product called from Griot's Garage mail order that cleans
interiors perfectly and safely, especially soft nap trim. It comes in 16oz and
you can order a really nice sprayer to go into the bottle. Remember to spray,
then BLOT up the stain, no "rub" back and forth as this will ruin the fabric.
The interior cleaner is Ph balanced, and won't hurt anything. No solvents,
water soluble. Excellent!

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
BMWCC member