Re:driving gloves

In a message dated 11/8/98 7:16:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Sun, 8 Nov 98 18:52:40 -0600
 From: David S. Garvin <davidgarvin@domain.elided>
 Subject: Driving gloves?

 Have any buddies any recommends on the best fair-weather driving gloves.
 Any better than the official M3 mittens?  I have seen but not experiened
 the Ferrari gloves.  I do prefer the nuckle holes and tan leather... More
 vintage racing than motorsports.  The larger dept. stores don't carry
 them.

 Thanks in adv.   David

 BMW CCA #153545
 Soon the be Hartged E36 >>

~~~~ I got some very thin, smooth, supple, perforated ones at both Nordstrom
and Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories. Really good fitting/looking ones are
about $69-$89.00.

~~~` One of my friends buys the Titlest (one left and one right) perforated
"full" golf gloves and LOVES them. About $25 at Golf shops.

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
BMWCCA member