Re: The "Ultimate" CD for your BMWs stereo system.

For those of you music lovers that have the "ultimate" sound system and CD in
your Beemer, here is the "ultimate" C.D. Digitally recorded and mastered, with
the finest recording equipment, mixers, and mics in the business :

You have to order it from your record store: It's on the "Giant" label . The
name of the C.D. is: "The New York Rock & Soul Review".

 It is Donald Fagan from Steely Dan, Michael McDonald from Doobie Bros. (who
was originally with Donald Fagan in the pre-Steely Dan days), Pheobe Snow, Boz
Scaggs, and others. Recorded TOTALLY LIVE. It is the most awesome and soul-
stirring R&B/rock/sould CD you will ever own. I have a "cult following" for
this CD on some CD "chat rooms" I am on. Everbody got this CD and keeps on
recommending it. I ordered mine from Sam Goody, though other chains can order
it.

I won't tell you what the last song is, but I'll give you a hint: It features
Donald Fagan on lead vocals, with Michael McDonald doing stop-time. The moment
you hear it, you will melt away. It's THAT GOOD!

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
BMWCC member