E30 M3 plug wires

Looks like I need new plug wires.  At the distributor, wires have been
rubbing to the extent that two have nearly become one.  (Still some
insulation left.)  Current wires are Beru 0 300 513 132.

Can anyone offer any real, or semi-real, reason not to replace them with
OEM?  (Seems to me that what's good enough for Kermit Upton is probably
good enough for me.)  BMP, Bavarian, Nology et al make all sorts of claims.
 (Bav Auto offers a "lifetime" warranty on their 8mm, all silicone, etc.
set.  Perhaps that's worth something.)

BTW, Eurasian's price for OEM @$135 or so seems to beat everyone else I'v
eseen by $30-40.  That, of course, assumes that we're all talking about the
same thing.
Bruce McReynolds
Santa Fe - the City Different - NM
'88 M3