<WOB> Driving music

Hey all,
	Back in college I had a '72 Porsche 914 and I was going to school at a
small college in another town, so I had a bit of a commute 3 times a week.
I found this little backroad that I would take on the way home. Lots of
curves and hills, with black asphalt in excelent condition, and the whole
year I was at that school I never once came across another car on this
little road.
	Anyway I remember driving that road with the targa off listening to "Red
Barchetta" by Rush. That is one of the definitive driving songs (and YYZ
isin't too bad either).
	Since that time I've owned several cars that we're
better/faster/cleaner/prettier/more expensive but I've never been able to
recapture that purely joyous driving experience.

Mike Biles
'76 '02 (GOD how I miss that lil' peace of sh*t 914)

"...well weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scented country air.
Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware..."