RE: Fog Light

>I have a problem with my Passenger side fog light.  It is half filled
>with water that has rusted and given the light an orangish tint...(snip)

The fog light is a three-piece assembly.  The lens and reflector are
attached
to the light housing with four screws.  Sealing the two pieces is a rubber
gasket.  The wiring (and lamp)is attached to the back of the housing through
a connector that mates with the housing back.

The following are among the possible problem causes:
1.  The housing is cracked;
2.  The connector is cracked or loose;
3.  The lens edge (hidden by the grille) is cracked;
4.  The gasket has "perished".

This is a pretty simple fix, in any case, and will take some investigation
determine which component needs attention.  If you have a cracked lens
(which
I believe is the most expensive component) it will cost about $50 US to
replace.

Good Luck,

Thoe