please reply to me with your input

For personal use I have started using a traction treatment
it works great on my r-1's it keeps them soft and sticky
and now I refuse to auto-x on non treated tires

This increases the useable life of any tire
well beyond what was acheivable before

I have tested this on R-1's and street tires both with favorable
results and one gallon will last about 10-12 liberal treatments (double if
you skimp)

It can take old hard tires and make them perform
My test results on a set of MXX3's bald and almost to the cord
treated made my auto-x times greater then 1 second quicker then the
untreated tire times

I was thinking about offering the treatment to the public
but only if their is a intrest

so fellow digesters what do you think

are you willing to pay $20 a gallon

for a faster tire with a longer peformance life
Actually it will keep R compound tires peforming like new
all the way to the cord

Just looking for input

Jeff