Info NEEDED on E36 absorbers

Somebody MUST know where I can buy the rear absorbers for the bumper cover on
an E36 325 other than the dealer. I am guessing since this is the most common
place for a collision that someone also has done the repair.... Any info would
be very much appreciated. I will post the answers I receive for the benefit of
all. It seems like a topic that should receive a bit of attention. Thanks in
advance.

David Koretz
'93 325i with a bumper that was lightly tapped.
BMW CCA #161655  <----brand spaking new membership