M Contour wheels on a '95 325is

Hey digesters,

I'd like to hear from E36 318, 325, and 328 owners with larger than stock
wheels and tires. In my fist post to the digest earlier this week, I
mentioned that I had just bought and installed a set of '97 M Contour
wheels and stock size Michelin Pilots, all thanks to a local list member.
They've been great so far. I'd like to get some feedback on tire pressure
and alignment settings for spirited street driving. Tire wear is of the
utmost priority, but I'd also like to reduce the somewhat evident but not
really bothersome tramlining to a minimum. It is my understanding that the
M3 suspension was changed to help this. Is this true? What are the
differences, if any? Is there a cheap way to replicate these changes?
Inquiring minds want to know! If this has been discussed to death in the
past, sorry to waste everybody's time, and in that case reply to me
privately.

Thanks,

Tom