E30 cruise control brain location

Digesters,
	My cruise control is starting to act up. Everything points towards
an intermittent electrical connection (going over bumps resets the cruise,
after a few additional bumps it will come back, etc). That plus the fact
that cruise control is pretty difficult to trouble shoot (since it works
only at speeds above 28mph (45kmh)) prompts me to clean up all the
components before I start swapping things out.
	Does anybody know where under the dash in '89 325i cruise control
box is physically located?
	TIA,
alex

Alexander Fadeev