Re: <ALL> Parts CD ROM - Mobile Traditions BA

>Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 22:12:24 -0600
>From: "Frank Ciotti" <frankc@domain.elided>
>Subject: <ALL> Parts CD ROM
>
>I received a Rocky Mountain Motorworks catalog in the mail today.  On pg 25
>is an ad for a BMW parts catalog on CD ROM which contains "every part in
>every BMW from the beginning to the '80's".  Does this CD have all the same
>information as the fiches?  Does it cover both US & international vehicles?
>I'll call them tomorrow to find out more.
>
>Frank Ciotti
>#149906
>86 325iC euro

The CD in question is the Mobile Traditions Electronic Parts Catalogue.
It covers all the early cars, such as 2.8, 3.0 and 2002 all the way up to the E30 and E24.
It does not cover the E23 or E28 or anything later.

With BMW CCA discount it is probably cheaper to purchase from your dealer, list price is in the low $40 mark.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you