		Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 01:11:25 -0700
		From: Kwok Seto <kseto@domain.elided>
		Subject: <E36> Power Window switches

		On my 1993 318is, both power window switches have burnt
out (not
		illuminated anymore, but still operate the windows).  Is
this a common
		problem with these switches?  Where can I find cheap
replacements for these
		switches, or even better, can I just replace the bulbs
in these switches to
		save me money?  Also, my 318is did not come with the
one-touch roll-down or
		roll-up feature (at least I don't believe so, please
verify), is it
		possible to "add" this feature by buying a different
type of power window
		switch?

		Thanks in advance for all your help!

		Kwok