Re: left lane dwellers-WOB

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, John Fountaine wrote:

<snip>
> After about ten seconds of stuttering, "uhhhs" and "ummms" I politely
> explained that the left lane was for faster traffic.  If he wanted to drive
> at the speed limit or less that he needs to occupy the right hand lanes.
<snip>

wow.  John, you are the man.  If I ever get a speeding ticket on 280,
I want it to be from you.
Thanks for makin' a difference!

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and