Insurance rates

  For what it's worth, I pay $800/YEAR, not semi-annually, here in
  Indianapolis for a '93 325is.  It's the standard full coverage, blah,
  blah.  I have no tickets or claims either.  If you want more info, email
  me.  I believe the company covers most of the midwest and possibly the
  upper east coast.

  Chris

  PS-And no, I'm not an insurance salesman or have any affiliation with any
  insurance company.  I just hate to see people piss away money for auto
  insurance to pay for advertising, overhead, and claims for natural
  disasters.