Buying from digesters...

I say put their rotten names on the digest as theives they are!  I have
done business on three digests now and have yet to deal with one
unscrupulous person...theses jerks are ruining a great thing called
trust.  UPS no longer accepts cash COD's (part of the result of the
strike, drivers were tired of getting held up) and COD's cost $5 more
than standard shipping.

One tip, get people to vouch for a guy before buying from them...it's
like the Better Business Bureau for the digest.  I know I have a couple
people that can vouch for me.

Dan
Will still trust digesters...