Subject: <ALL> How to reattach wheel Roundels?
Author:  "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm@domain.elided> at Internet_TCO
Date:    11/5/98 7:28 AM

Hi Folks,

I lost the roundel on one of the wheels on my newly acquired E28 M5 (the
very positive story of my buying from a fellow list member to follow soon).

I have two questions:

1)  What's the best way to remove the old glue from the wheel with minimal
    risk of damage?
2)  Is there a preferred adhesive for reattaching the new one?

Thanks in advance!

- -> Paul <- '94 540iA / '88 M5