BMW Driving Music!

A few weeks ago there was a post about the music in the new 3 series TV
commercial.  That music definitely fits the style, handling, and overall
image of the new 3's.  I wanted to know who it was playing during that
commercial?  I remember someone saying that it was Crystal Method, but I
don't think it was.  Can someone tell me who the group was?

As far as BMW music is concerned  Crystal Method's Vegas CD tops my list for
the ultimate driving music.  Track 6 is the best!  Check it out.  Another
good CD is the latest from Garbage.  Some of the tracks on that album seem
to have a weird effect on the weight of my right foot....

Any other suggestions as far as driving music is concerned?

Renato M. Gravato
GTE Government Systems
Taunton, MA 02780 BLD 81
Phone (508) 880-2351