Re: 94'/95' 4.0 V-8's/sulfer problem

As I hate the lettes "M-B" and insist on credit only where credit it due:

BMW has been using the Alusil process for blocks since the advent of the
750il (US 1988) and Porsche even longer (928- 1978).  Replacement blocks
for the defective BMW 4.0L and 3.0L V8 motors are using Alusil as well and
have been doing so for about two years.

- -Phil Marx