E-30 tramlining causes?

I finally completed a compete front and partial rear suspension rebuild
on my E30 iX last night and gave it a quick test drive and noticed a
significant tramlining problem.  So the general question is: where
should I start looking?

Relevant info:

- -325iX
- -No tramlining problem before rebuild
- -ALL parts replaced up front except for springs which were in good
shape.
- -ALL parts were STOCK except for Bilstein HD's on all four corners.
- -No wrecks
- -STOCK iX BBS wheels and the same tires that have always been on the car
- -Car has not been aligned yet so toe-in could be WAY off
- -Tires are properly inflated but worn heavily on the insides
- -Searches on the unofficial E-30 page seem to indicate over-width tires
as the typical cause for tramlining

Could out of spec toe-in adjustment cause this sort of problem?
Could the badly worn tires be the problem even though I did not notice
it before the rebuild?
Could slipping of the still-soapy lower control arm bushing cause the
problem?

Thanks for the advice,

- --Jeff