[E36 M3] spark plugs

I am going to be replacing the spark plugs for the first time on a '95 M3
(Inspection II at about 42k miles) and have a couple of questions I hope the
more learned members of the Digest can help with:

TORQUE = What is the correct torque value for the Bosch plugs?

ANTI-SEIZE = Is the use of anti-seize compound on the threads advisable?

BATTERY DISCONNECT = The Haynes Manual for the E36 says to disconnect the
battery before starting the procedure.  Is this really necessary?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dick Bergen
bergens@domain.elided

End of bmw-digest V9 #435