Re: S-02 tires

I also replaced my worn Michelins (Pilot MXX3) with the S0-2 PP's last week
on my M3 (225/45-17 front, 245/40-17 rear). I agree with your Impressions
although I don't know if it's fair (at least in my case) to compare a
completely worn tire, to ones with full tread. I think new Michelins would
also be smoother compared to old ones because of the taller tread. For that
same reason I'm not able to push the S0-2's ( on dry pavement ) as hard
as my old Michelins. I've been told that after the tread wears down they
are equal to the Pilots.
It's supposed to rain this weekend and I will finally get to see for myself
if the S0-2's are as good as proclaimed in the wet.

Norm.
97 M3