BMW E30 Gremlins?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had shared (or perhaps even solved) some of the
"gremlins" that I have with my 1989 325i.  All in all it's a great car, other
than the locking system and the wind noise :-)

1) Small clunking sound heard going over bombs from left/rear of the
car.  At first I thought it was the rear shock mounts and I replaced
them twice but the elusive sound was still there.  Finally, I *think*
I traced it to the seat belt retractor unit in the side of the car.
There's no way to be 100% sure but it seems to make a similar noise
when I hit it with my hand.

2) Thermometer is a bit nuts (like me)  When turn signal is on,
sometimes the needle will move about a mm in tune with the turn
signal.  It also goes to 3/4 (occasionally almost to the red zone)
when the lights are on.  Most of the time it will go back to middle if
I switch the lights off.  I guess my circuit board is hosed?

3) Very light sunroof rattle. Problem is solved when I put a quarter
under the sunroof (b/w the sunroof and the roof, at the rear side) It
seems like the sunroof is rattling against the roof itself.  Anyone
got a better solution? :-)

4) Transmission clunk - very slight transmission clunking (automatic,
no flames please :-)) occassionally, sometimes it's fine. It clunks/jerks
a bit when upshifting, downshifting and/or when the gas pedal is
engaged/disengaged.  Noticeable - a bit excessive even, with the AC
turned on.

Thanks in advance!

- -89 E30 reliable and fun, but needs help.