odo tampering

On a 92 325i, replacing the instrument cluster is enough to show low
mileage.  The DME may store something, but you can't see it easily.  My car
had a short in the instrument cluster which meant its replacement.  Now I
have a very low mileage 92 325i.
Anyone want to buy a 92 325i?  Only 450 miles!  Honest!  :)
Greg