<e28> 88 535i interior dash lights

Recently my 88 535i had some lights burn out in the dashboard.  They
affected the three sliding vent switches, which are no longer lighted.
The fan control knob is no longer lit as well.  I also noticed that when
my rear defroster switch is pushed to the "on" position it does not
light, is there a small bulb that can be replaced in the switch or do I
have to purchase a new switch?  Can someone let me know where these
light bulbs are and how to replace them.  Thanks in advance.

shawn