M3 GT3 rims and stuff?

When I saw the M3 GT3 car at the NY Auto Show earlier this year I
think while I was drooling over the brakes, I remember thinking how
cool the rims were on it.  The ones I have found that are closest
looking to it are the BBS RX.  I am getting a '91 M3 next weekend and
it has the stock 15" rims on it and I want 16 or 17's.  I always liked
a 5-spoke for the E36's, but find that the weave-type and squared off
ones look great on the E30's.  Anyone know anything about those rims?

Thanks!

- -Ken ;   Salem, MA
'91 M3, ///Mmmmmmm
'97 318ti Sport, RIP....