<E36> New Car Questions...sorta

Sorry if this has posted twice..

Hello bimwads,

    Welp, I bit the bullet and bought my g/f a '93 318is.  Beautiful car and
what a powerplant!  For a 4 cylinder anyways.  I have a few problems that I
haven't been able to locate on any previous digests..  Here goes

1)  Just noticed <raining pretty good> drips of water coming from the glove
compartment area..  Haven't had a chance to fish around yet but haven't seen
any previous damage so far.

2)  The tilt feature for the s/r won't tilt.  The exterior part does, but
the inside does not..  WTF?

Car handles better than my '92 325i and is a pleasure to drive in the rain
as well.  Now can't wait to drop it and put some fancy wheels on it.  =)

mbw
1992 325i
1993 318is
1997 Ford Escort - For Sale!  :)