supercharger

I'm new to the list but not to BMW.  I have a '95 325is with 29k miles in
showroom perfect condition.  The car has a Jim C. chip from Turner, a
snorkel, Borla exhaust, short shifter from the new M coupe and K&N drop in
with the baffle removed from the air box.  All of these modifications have
made nice gains.  I got a G-Tech to assist in evaluating how each mod has
worked out.
Now I want a supercharger. Is there anyone out there that has installed an
ERT kit or Turner kit and can fax me a copy of instructions so I can see
what I'm getting into before I spend $6500.  I'm going to Munich in a week
and I'm going to the BMW museum and Parts and Accessory center, what Euro
Parts should I get there????
Thanks,
Rob Sirico
websales@domain.elided