Sharking becomes readily available...

Bruce writes:

>Unless you live near Boston or Salt Lake City, just the opposite
>applies.  This is my only beef with the Jim C option.  In the Chicago
>area I can drive to several Dinan dealers and have their software
>installed through the diag port.  To get the Jim C software I'd have to
>take out my DME and send it to SLC.

 And Bruce... although I'm letting the cat (or at least his tail) out of
 the bag a bit prematurely.. in a very short order, my software technology
 will be available at MORE dealers than Dinan..

 I'll be making an announcement next Thurs/Fri.

 I invented the BMW/Siemens performance flash upload, and quite frankly
 will be taking no prisoners and eating the wounded in the future ;)

 Jim Conforti

 PS: Yes, I know.. a tease.. but (a little Bruce Hornsby please)
     that's just the way it is *grin*