re. M5 chip and spoiler

I replaced the stock chip with the JC on my M5 bout a year and half ago and was very happy with added bottom end torque and
much smoother acceleration.  I can't compare it to the other "big boy" chips since I haven't used them.  But JC is
definitely a  good upgrade.  (Even the SO agreed)

Re. front spoiler, I just finished dealing with this problem.  I was unable to find a new one from a dealer at any price.
They no longer make OE ones.  I have seen them advertised in the BMP and Bavarian Autosport catalogs, but are over $500.  I
think Racing Dynamics has a similar looking to OE for a slightly lower price.  I ended up having a local shop rebuild and
repaint the existing one. I am not totally happy with the result, but it is better than before and it cost under $500

Steve Billings
88 M5/ Sharked and spoiled

P.S.  What SS did you do?