FS: <e36> '94 15" sport package wheels --> price reduced

I have a set of 4 15" sport package wheels from a '94 325i.  Wheels
are in very good condition.  Pictures are available on request.  These
would work nicely for those of you looking to buy an extra set of
wheels for snow tires.  I am selling b/c I purchased a new set of
wheels.

I am asking $275 (was $300) + shipping.  I will consider parts in
trade.  I'm looking for most of the common e36 upgrades (x brace,
strut brace, Jim C. chip, m3 exhaust, European headlights.)

Please contact me at mailto:wisaacso@domain.elided

Thx,
Bill Isaacson