Re: CHiPs 99

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Chris Timmons wrote:

>   Did anyone catch the CHiPs '99 show on TNT the other night?  If so, were
>   Ponch and John driving BMW bikes?  They showed 3 bikes: 2 what I think
>   were BMW and another 70's era Kawasaki, which was subsequently wrecked

 oh yes, Jon and Ponch are piloting Beemers in CHiPs 99!  They rode
Kawasakis in the previous show of course.  I caught a small interview
bit with Erik Estrada, who said that it's easier to pop wheelies with
the Beemers, and they look way more futuristic.
 As for the show, Bad TV?  You're soaking in it!  It's highly refined
cheese baby, and you can bet your patootie that TNT is going to run
the hell out of it.  I'm sure it's not any worse than the original
show, but we're all 15 years older now, aren't we?

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and