<all>Synthetic Oil

Hi all,

I just thought that with all the talk about synthetic oils lately, I was
wondering what the general consensus was on switching from dino oil to
synthetic oils.  My '87 535is with 100,000 miles on it has all dino
fluids in it right now.  I was planning on putting Redline MTL in the
tranny since the shifter seems rather stiff on cold mornings.  My only
concern is that I may start getting leaks where I didn't have them
before.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Dave Sanchez
'87 535is
BMWCCA 159157

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]