Testdrive I
Testdrive II
Testdrive III
Need for Speed
Need for speed II
Nascar
Nascar II
[snip]

Wow! A lot of racing games.  But you don't have my two favorites, Need
for Speed III and THEEE game to have Gran Turismo for Playstation.

I use the digital controller, no fancy pedals or steering wheel, and
while it is tough to left foot brake with my thumb I still manage.  I
also have a 'cheater' memory card with 200 million pts so I have every
car I want, and all the racing licenses.  Cheater card courtesy of an
auto-x buddy.

Carlos
95 M3  wishing I knew how to left foot brake in real life
Favorite car in my virtual garage: Race prepared TVR Cerbera