Re: <E30> diff/gear fluids

Jack,
I use the following Redline products:

Rear differential: ( limited slip). 75w90
(excellent performance for both conventional and limited-slip units)

Front Differential: (non-limited-slip) I use 75w90, but 75w90NS is also
recommended.

Trans: MTL  (Manual Transmission Lubricant)

Auxillary transmission (transfer case): synthetic Dexron II ATF

Regards,
Alan Alfano
alan.alfano@domain.elided

BMW CCA #30492
iX Registry # 214

1988 BMW 325iX
1956 Austin-Healey 100M (2)

<<
i am going to be replacing all of the fluids in my '89iX with redline
synthetics and i was looking for advice on what to use in the differentials
and the transmission.  i thought that the recommended 90w gear oil was to
be replaced with MTL but i forget.  i remember long ago seeing posts on
this so can someone help me?  i have checked the FAQ's but couldn't really
find much.  thanks for all info and help.
regards,
jack money