CHiPs 99(not about passing at the track!)

  Did anyone catch the CHiPs '99 show on TNT the other night?  If so, were
  Ponch and John driving BMW bikes?  They showed 3 bikes: 2 what I think
  were BMW and another 70's era Kawasaki, which was subsequently wrecked
  and exploded.  Pretty nifty looking bikes, but the show was terrible, as
  expected.  It ruined all my happy thoughts of that era TV shows(Dukes of
  Hazard, Dallas, Love Boat, etc.).

  True BMW content:
  1) I've read all the postings lately about oil viscosity.  What
  non-synthetic grade oil should I use in a lower Great Lakes area '93
  325is?  I'm thinking 10w30.

  2)Anyone have a spare lug wrench they'd love to part with?

  3)Still for sale: '93 325is, sport pkg, 5sp, 64k, blah, blah, $16k obo.

  Warmest regards,
  Chris