Roundel Replacement

>Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:25:15 -0600
>From: Debi Onken <debionken@domain.elided>
>Subject: Replacing emblems
>
>I want to replace the front and back emblems on my "new" 87 325.  Can
>someone tell me how they come off/on?  Does anyone have any idea about how
>much they cost?  I was thinking about looking around at the BMW salvage yard.
>
>Debi
>I am still learning. ~ Michelangelo
>http://www.pacificnet.net/~debionken

I don't know if I would bother looking for used ones. You can get brand new
ones from Bavarian Autosport for $12 I think. The badges just pull up. If
they are really hard to get off use a flat bladed screwdriver with tape on
the end (so you don't scratch the paint) and pry up. try
http://www.bavauto.com/

Dave Larocque '87 325