Re: Passing at driver's schools

Ted Arneson wrote:

>A mere suggestion: if you can't write it off, don't put it on the track!
>
>Ted
>Chicago-nomex on!

Huh?!?! It's a driver's school we're talking about here, not F1. The
purpose is learn how to safely drive your car at speed, not endanger your
life and those around you.

The only reason the CCA is able to insure the events is because the
insurance company looks at it as a single car on the track at a time - in
no way should anyone interfere with the actions of another.

I hope I'm never on a track with you. It sounds like a good thing you've
nomex on if you drive like you write.