BMW CCA NJ

Ron,
We have a very large and active Chapter.  Several Drivers Schools a year =
(Lime Rock, Summit Point), monthly meetings, autox (currently working on =
next season's events) rallyes, etc. We have run autox with North and South =
Jersey SCCA  What more can you ask for??  Check out the web site.
http://www.njbmwcca.org/=20

There are many prominent members of the chapter --
 Klaus Schnitzer from Roundel, Brian Morgan, Gary Bossert, Steve D., =
(world famous) Ben Liaw, etc.  Sorry for those left out.=20
Rob
'97 328i
BMW CCA #128535 NJ chapter
SCCA North Jersey region