<E34> Difference between M535 and stock 535 and M5

I was just wondering what the difference is between my
'90 M535i (all interior trims, boot spoiler etc.) and the
stock 535i and then the M5.

I know the M5 has a different (210kW?) engine, and probably
upgraded brakes and suspension. My question is if my M535 has
any performance enhancements to the stock version (perhaps
different chipset?)

Any feedback appreciated! Anyone have any factsheets/specs on this
model?
I would really like to see a torque curve on this beast!

Hendrik

'90 M535i 100K *Dream* car...