Best driving sim(look even BMW content!)

 Hi all,

 Well, I've been driving along ever since Testdrive came along
 If I remember correctly these are the driving sims I used,
 I will rate them also.(1 lowest 10 highest)

 Testdrive I                   5
 Testdrive II                  5.5
 Testdrive III                 4
 4D Sports  & Driving   8 (hey driving a Lambo Rambo IS fun! and
                                          you can create your own
track!)
  Need for Speed            6
  Need for speed II         7
  Nascar                          7
  Nascar II                       8
  Indy                               4
  Indy II                            2
  TOCA                            1
  RAC rally                     6
  Sega rally                     7
  Pole Position                  4
  Microprose Grand Prix  9
  GP2                                9.5
  Johnny Herbert's GP        8
  Grand Theft                    5

  AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE....................

  CARMAGEDDON         11!!!!!
  (Mandatory BMW content, there is a BMW car for the game
    AND you can run over the Spice Girls!!)

  Oh Boy I cannot wait 'till CARMAGEDDON II comes out!!!!!

 Oh yes, I've got a steering wheel with pedals, but they're not
 too good.

  GH/HH/GS

  Me NoSo

  '84 E23/M102 758i BFH