Re: M car badge

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Ken Smith wrote:

> While most every car enthusiast recognizes the M car rainbow on M3, a
> few non car persons have mistaken the colors as a gay rainbow.  Rainbows
> on the back of cars are used to designate a gay orientation these days.
> Has anyone else had their sexual orientation questioned because of the M
> car badging?

 If it's a problem with anyone, I will trade most any clean M car for
my 325ic.  But please, let's not let this topic go where I think it
might.

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and