RE: M car badge

> While most every car enthusiast recognizes the M car rainbow on M3, a
> few non car persons have mistaken the colors as a gay
> rainbow.  Rainbows on the back of cars are used to designate a gay
orientation
> these days.  Has anyone else had their sexual orientation questioned
> because of the M car badging?
>
> Ken taking my wife with me more often Smith

Here in Austin there are many different displays of Pride,
from simple rainbow strips (1/2"x24") for your bumper or rear
window, to rainbow UT Longhorn stickers, to Texas-shaped rainbow
stickers (red end goes up or to left, FYI).

And now I've even seen what appears to be homosexual computer folks -
the symbol is a colorful fruit with a bite out of it ... no, wait,
that's
Apple Computers. <joke>

 - Thi vanAusdal