<ALL> this oil thing - sorry!

hello everyone,

i am really sorry to start this oil thing again.  the thing that really got
me going was when i called the dealers in michigan (i called 5 of i believe
7 total) and got different responses each time.  to reiterate what they
said:

1.  5W30
2.  10W40
3.  5W40
4.  10W30
5.  15W40

these were all responses to the question "what synthetic oil should i run
year round (or seasonal) in my '89iX?"  i wonder if i would get the same
posts and reading the redline website on their oils i have decided to go
with 10W30 year round (redline).  being an engineer myself and understanding
all that viscosity stuff i realize that the real wear is caused by startup
(especially cold).  i feel confident that with frequent oil changes my car i
will be fine.  if this seems to create a problem i will switch.  or i guess
if the climate changes.  nuff said.  good luck with your choice.

regards,

jack