RE: Demon Tweeks

Andrew asked for a way to get hold of a Demon Tweeks catalogue, and I
thought there might be some other digest members interested! HOPEFULLY I
won't get kicked of for spam! ?
Their International order phone line is
+44 1978 664 461
Fax: +44 1978 664 467
Email: sales@domain.elided
They have web-space, but no site up yet. The address will be
www.demon-tweeks.co.uk (Cor, what a surprise!)

As I'm a fairly recent graduate, I've still got too many debts to pay off,
so I've not used them and can't comment on their service. I get the
impression that they supply bits to quite a few race & rally teams.

I'd think they'd be able to send catalogues to the US (and other countries).
I think they cost 2 UKP to buy, but often given free with magazines such as
Autosport.

Adrian
'85 316 with POSSIBLE Weber conversion when I can afford it! :)
Basingstoke, UK