crotch rocket & demon tweeks

Unless you've got some weird modifications I don't
even want to know about, I think you mean to
describe your GS-R as a "Rice Rocket."

"Crotch Rocket" traditionally refers to
motorcycles, particularly horribly-fast Japanese
bikes, which one straddles (hence the crotch
reference). While "Rice Rocket" usually refers to
Japanese motorcyles as well, I could see it being
applied to 4-wheel vehicles as well.

Andy '95 M3

P.S. any British digesters know how I can get a
Demon Tweeks (sp?) catalog and/or their web
address (couldn't find it)? TIA.

P.P.S. Any digesters who kick butt at Formula 1
'97 for Playstation please email me; I'd like some
tips on setting up the car for the various tracks.
I am too lazy to learn by trial & error. TIA