Let it snow..let it snow

Snow tires

I am looking for snow tires for my 1991 BMW 318i and apparently one of
the best witer tire is  the Nokian HAKKA-1 but unfortunately it is not
available in the normal size for my car which is 195-65-14. The tire
store is suggesting that I purchase a size 185-70-14 but I am a bit
concern about the stability of that tire size at high speed (125 Km/h).
Does anyone have experience with changing tire size ?

The tire store also suggested a Marshall winter tire, but I never heard
of that tire.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Jacques Morel
Quebec City