archive

Hello!
	I've been reading this mailing list for a bit now and find it to
be excellent in the helpful department.  I myself don't own a BMW, but
would very much like to sometime in the not too distant future.
	At our office, we have started a pet project for ourselves.  We all
read a lot of mailing lists and have found that most have archives, but are
not searchable.  Would you, as a group, be interested in having your
archives searchable?  Have a look at our engine:
	http://www.corenetworks.com/cars/
	We do have a few car lists there already.  Let us know what you think.

- --
Angela Martell
ListQuest Development Team
http://www.corenetworks.com/cars/